[Video]AMA: Answers in Action

商务英语
aRNoLD
Advanced Member

[Video]AMA: Answers in Action

Post by aRNoLD »

美国市场营销协会2019年11月宣传视频

transcript:

When I was a child, I saw magic for the first time. I watched a world outside of my own, and learnt there's nothing more powerful than new ideas and possibilities.

Then I grew up, and I've learnt that behind every new idea, behind every innovation, behind every craze and every revolution, there was a marketer, a magician, people that made it possible to get everything from the latest gadget to the next great cure, people who gave us answers that solved problems, saved time, created fun, and made life better, people who took the abstract, the complex, the impossible and they decoded it.

They envisioned something new, and they acted. They brought it to life and put it into words and experiences that could inspire, that could change, that could literally touch and move us all.

Marketers pursue questions. They demand answers. They constantly seek ways to be faster and smarter. Marketing is observation, data, analysis. It's hard work that combines collective vision and talents of millions of people, into messages, into stories, into answers that become action, answers that become part of our lives.

Marketing is more than just strategies, pictures and numbers. It's about the connections that others don't see.

Marketing is magic.

The American Marketing Association, answers in action.

source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ezQB5UHD8

references:
1. craze: a fashion, game, type of music etc that becomes very popular for a short time SYN fad
2. gadget: a small, useful, and cleverly-designed machine or tool
3. cure: a medicine or medical treatment that makes an illness go away
4. envision: to imagine something that you think might happen in the future, especially something that you think will be good
5. literally: used to emphasize that something, especially a large number, is actually true